My Favorite San Francisco Spots
A few of my friends have headed to San Francisco lately so I’ve been copy/pasting an email lots. I figured I’d just put it on the blog and point folks there. So here goes – some of my favorite places in San Francisco.
- Toronado. One of my top 5 beer bars in the world.
- Rosamunde. Awesome sausage stand next to Toronado.
- Hama Ko. Tiny sushi place that’s celebrated for its food and atmosphere.
- House of Nanking. Chinese place in Chinatown that will make you feel like a local.
- Stinking Rose. Garlic themed restaurant, if you’re into that.
- Bourbon and Branch. It’s a speak easy. The password is “books”.
- Go see a SF Giants, Oakland A’s or SF 49ers game. I wouldn’t recommend going to see the Raiders, though, unless you’re a big fan.
Posted on July 23, 2012, in USA and tagged beer bar, bourbon and branch, california, chinatown, hama ko, house of nanking, rosamunde, san francisco, sausage, speakeasy, stinking rose, toronado, USA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.